Dr Bardia Valizadeh
DDS, MFDS RCSEd, MClinDent, MPros RCSEd
GDC No. 255179
Bardia is a registered Specialist in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics, which is the restoration and replacement of teeth. He is recognised as a Specialist by the General Dental Council which is the highest level of expertise in his field. His main areas of interest are the provision of crowns, bridges and implant related restorations and removable dentures. Bardia also offers Invisalign tooth straightening treatment.
Bardia grew up in Tehran, Iran, he studied a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery, gaining a distinction in 2009 before moving to London in 2011.
He was awarded his Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics from the world renowned Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2014. He has also been a Senior Clinical Lecturer at Queen Mary University London and he has written several papers on oral surgery, cleft palate and the effects of smoking on dental implant longevity.
When he is not at work Bardia likes to play tennis and keep fit by swimming regularly. He enjoys exploring different cuisines from around the world, watching theatre and reading mythology.
- Member in Prosthodontics: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2014
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics: Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry 2014
- Certificate in Principles of Implant Dentistry: Queen Mary University of London 2013
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran (Distinction) 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature: Mashhad University, Iran (Merit) 2009