Should I get dental implants in Kent?
Want to turn back the clock and be able to smile with a mouth full of beautiful pearly whites? With dental implants in Kent this is possible! Don’t suffer from poor oral hygiene or missing or broken teeth in silence! Contact the Centre for Aesthetic Periodontics and Implantology in Kent. Dental implants can really help you feel your best again.
Dental implants in Kent have been popular for many years and are becoming ever increasingly popular as they allow patients to chew, speak, and smile with no problems or unsightly embarrassments. Dental implants are a replacement for the root of the tooth and are placed into the jawbone. There are several advantages to having implants, including the obvious confidence boost and compliments you get from having a beautiful set of teeth!
The advantages of dental implants include:
- They look better. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, and once they are in, only you will know about them! The way they are designed to fit directly into your jaw bone means they are a permanent feature and you will not have to take them out – simply take care of them like you do real teeth.
- Improved speech. Bye-bye lisp, bye-bye whistling when you speak. Your new dental implants will improve any problems that arose due to a lack of teeth. Dental implants in Kent will be carried out by qualified dentists who are skilled in the procedure, you will soon be able to speak and laugh with confidence.
- More comfortable. Discomfort and irritation that is usually associated with dentures will simply not happen with dental implants because they become part of you completely.
- Easier to eat and drink. Because dental implants act in the same way as your own teeth, they allow you to eat with confidence and without any discomfort or awkwardness.
- Improved confidence. Nothing says happy and confident like a beaming, wide smile. Dental implants will give you the confidence to smile and not hide your mouth ashamed of what people may see.
Over the last thirty years or so, dental implants in Kent have gained rapid popularity as people seek professional help with their smile. Made from titanium, the implants are strong and durable, lightweight, and bio compatible. At Centre for Aesthetic Periodontics and Implantology we will also ensure that the implants match the natural colour of your teeth so that they blend in as much as possible.